Due to changes in Trustee and leadership structures, we are sorry to inform you that PRISM in its current format is closing. We are not therefore able to accept any new referrals.

We will continue to support individuals whom we have been involved with on a voluntary basis. We are exploring new opportunities under different governance structures and as and when any new service is confirmed we will let you know.

In the meantime, if you need bereavement support and advice, please contact:

Cruse bereavement support

Volunteers are trained in all types of bereavement, no matter how long you have been grieving. Talking to them can help you make sense of how you are feeling.

The National Helpline Number is 0808 808 1677

Local helpline: 01952 305555

Severn Hospice

Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Talking Therapies. 

Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)

Formally IAPT Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies), we have now joined to become We are Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin NHS Talking Therapies Service.

Telephone: 0300 123 6020


Support for children and young people

Children’s Mental Health Services

Children’s mental health services are provided by BeeU.

BeeU is the emotional health and wellbeing service for people, up to the age of 25, living in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.

Bee U Access Team 0300 124 0093. 

Winston’s wish

Winston’s Wish is a charity that helps children, teenagers and young adults (up to the age of 25) find their feet when their worlds are turned upside down by grief.

For those affected by death by suicide, there are some specific groups that provide support: 

Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin Suicide Bereavement Service

We listen, and help you talk about your worries and troubles.

We’ll focus on your thoughts and feelings rather than going into the details of what’s happened. We may ask you some questions to help you explore how you feel.

We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our number is free and won't show on your bill.  Call 116 123.